Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tasty n Sons


This picture was totally stolen off of Tasty n Sons' website.  Since I was with several people I didn't know, I couldn't very well whip out my camera and not feel stupid about it.  Today was SO's birthday so I met up with several of her friends and family for brunch.  This was the first time I've been here and though I got there 5 minutes after opening, there was already a gaggle of people out the door waiting to get in.  I hate waiting, so I was pretty delighted that my party already had a table inside.  You can go to the website to see menu items, but needless to say, everything was delicious and pretty reasonably priced.  I don't think there was anything over $10. I got the small order of french toast and a date wrapped with bacon.  Both were intensely delicious.  They serve things as they are ready, family style, which was a little odd for breakfast but overall nice.  I wasn't really in the mood for sharing but I did get a bite of someone's polenta and that was quite a dish.  Very very good.  Happy birthday to SO and a lovely beginning to the day.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I cannot wait to visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are definitely going there next time i come.

    ReplyDelete