Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Balls of Fury

When I saw the trailer, I was certain this would be the most awesome, hilarious movie of all time. Actually, it was not. There were some really funny moments, but they weren't tied together particularly well. It was as if someone took the movie and started randomly chopping out key transition parts. The character of Master Wong was especially painful and most of the juvenile humor in this movie can be connected to this character. That said, there were some clever bits such as the male sex slave dudes and the joke with the bus. I'm trying hard to think who exactly Christopher Walken was channeling with his performance as Feng but I'm drawing up a blank. Mr Burns? Dr. Evil? Stewie? Rate **1/2

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you watched this. granted, i originally had a desire to netflix it but hello, i'm suppose to be the one with trashy taste in movies. in the end, i couldn't even bring myself to add it to my queue.

    ReplyDelete