Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adventures in Gardening (bragging post)

Today I counted three baby chive sprouts and two (and possibly a third, it's hard to tell) baby sage sprouts. Sadly, there have been no more lettuce sprouts and I worry that my bread pan may be the problem (it lacks drainage holes). No sign of parsley either, but I rather expected that since parsley is supposed to take rather long to germinate. This weekend I will plant more lettuce and some cilantro (Tortoise gave me coriander seeds to plant). One thing that worries me is the appearance of white mold on the sides of the toilet paper cardboard rolls. I read somewhere though that this shouldn't be a problem if the plants look healthy. We will see...

1 comment:

  1. for the love of god, just get some normal plant pots!! if your plants aren't growing by the time i come visit, i'll buy you some proper pots

    ReplyDelete