Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Last year I made a happy long list of resolutions but two weeks into the new year I realized I had to abandon them to focus on the three main important things in my life at the time:

1) Graduate
2) Find a postdoc
3) Move

With all of that successfully behind me, I am looking forward to making some less weighty resolutions. So far, I've got:

1) Go running at least once a week once it gets warm (no way I'm stepping out in this 25 degree weather. Did I somehow bring East Coast weather with me to the West Coast? Is this my fault?)

2) Start a new garden on my new balcony! (yayayayyayaya, can't wait!)

3) Make homemade cards all year (I've made two already so I'm totally successful so far).

4) Finish the quilt already.

5) Start vermicomposting (try not to be grossed out by the worms).

6) Learn to drive and join zipcar.

7) Ride my bike around when the weather gets nice.

8) Update my blog regularly.

9) Learn and memorize all of Bach's Two Part Inventions.

10) Speak louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment