Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrapbook Page: ORS 2011

Papers and Element from Shabby Princess
I feel pretty bleh about this one.  I had very few good pictures from this trip because a lot of the picture taking happened in dark places/night so many of the pictures turned out grainy and strange (and often blurry).  And as I am now learning, there is only so much you can do to fix this.  I tried some green/gold paper combinations at first, but since the pictures were so dark with many reddish tones, they clashed rather miserably.  So this Hogwarts combo is what I ended up with.  It would be more fitting if we were dressed as Harry Potter characters, but that might have drawn some negative attention at the conference...  So far, I think "Jess and Ryan Visit Portland" are my favorite pages to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment