Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrapbook Pages: Mommy Visits Portland

Papers from Shabby Princess, Elements from Shabby Princess and Persnickety Prints 
Much better!  Having decent pictures to use really makes all the difference.  Everything looks so much brighter.  Unfortunately, I took the food images in a dark restaurant so they ended up rather blurry.  I'm hoping at the smaller size it won't be so easy to tell...

One nice byproduct of this new hobby is getting more comfortable with Photoshop.  I learned how to use the pen tool today to cut out that sign of Multnomah Falls.  I'm also starting to slip in more elements here and there.  I think the staples and stitching are cute without being overly cluttered.  The best part of this is revisiting happy memories; now that I'm done with 2011 (until more stuff happens) I will start scrapping 2010.  That will be a hard year to revisit in some ways, I had many very happy times and some not so great times.  It was a year of extremes...

2 comments: