Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scrapbook Pages: Jess's Baby Shower (revised)

Papers and Elements from Shabby Princess and Persnickety Prints
The ability to easily revise and readjust is my favorite thing about digital scrapbooking.  After getting a little practice in, I started to find my original layout for the Bunny's baby shower extremely drab.  It wasn't exactly as easy as a few clicks of the mouse, but I'm positive these revisions would have been impossibly laborious by hand.  I'm quite happy with the changes I made, although I can see making a few more little tweaks before sending this off to be printed.

This will be my last scrapbooking post for a while as I suddenly realized that I have an important deadline coming up.  I spent today writing writing writing and am daunted by how much is still left to do.  I deluded myself into revising these pages because I thought "these pages are already made, they won't take much time!" Haha, at least it was a nice break from the computer! (oh wait, it wasn't)

1 comment: