Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun and Busy Summer


I have been too busy to post the last couple of months or so and I don't see it changing until the Fall.  First, I was at Cold Spring Harbor for most of June taking a mouse embryology course.  I worked very hard, I learned a lot and I also had lots and lots of fun in between.  Things haven't changed since coming home; I am still working a lot and having lots and lots of fun in between.  Not much downtime and certainly no time at all to pursue my usual hobbies.  It's a shame because I'd love to crank out some more scrapbook pages.  Summer in Portland is just so beautiful though, and everyone is in such a state of glee that it's hard to justify spending extra time sitting in front of the computer.  So instead, I've been making new friends and probably eating and drinking too much.  xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment