Friday, September 7, 2012

Max's First Birthday Party Scrapbook Pages

Papers and Elements from Persnickety Prints and Shabby Princess
It's been ages and ages since I last scrapped but I was inspired by Persnickety Print's Fall Freebie (Birds of a Feather), which seemed perfect for Max's First Birthday.  One of his favorite things to say is "Buh" or Bird so this kit was especially apt.  So nice to get back into scrapping again!  As usual, my pages are collage-y and I tried to fit in as many pictures as possible.  Super hard choosing between pictures but it had to be done.  I initially wanted to mirror the pages for Jess's Baby Shower but it didn't really work out.  I kept the side banners and used the same blue paper to frame the pictures but that was about it.  After I finished these pages I realized that my color scheme mirrored the colors in Jess's dress.  Score!

1 comment: