Friday, February 8, 2013

My PRK Recovery: Week Five

This post is one day overdue, but yesterday I couldn't bring myself to write "No change from last week."  Today however, I feel that there might be some slight improvement?  A bit less ghosting?  Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.  This aspect of PRK healing did not really strike me previously when I read through other people's experiences.  Slow progress I can handle, but this "no noticeable change" from one week to the next is annoying.  In reality, I'm sure there has been progress, only so subtle that I can't detect from day to day.  It was easier in the beginning when I had little milestones to test myself with, but how do I measure ghosting?  I know that in the morning things look best and sometimes by the evening, the ghosting can be quite severe.  I'm re-reading some of the PRK blogs now and taking comfort (again) in other people's timelines.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment: