Thursday, February 21, 2013

My PRK Recovery: Week Seven

Same old same old.  I THINK the ghosting is a bit better than before but it's definitely still noticeable, especially when I read on the computer (which I need to do all day long) and gets worse as the day goes on.  It doesn't seem like there is improvement, but when I think back to three weeks ago when I could barely use the microscope I know it's gotten better.  The differences are just too gradual for me to really notice.  The last few days my eyes have been a little red and itchy - I don't know if that's part of the healing process or if it's allergy related.  I really really hope I have normal eyes soon though, the blurred (yet clear) vision throws me off kilter a little.  By the end of the day, I tend to feel pretty tired and my eyes feel strained.  I want to note though, that I can see distance quite well and can make out details - the blurriness in my vision is all due to ghosting and not the kind of near-sighted fuzziness I had before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment